- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
Anasen collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: email address
You directly provide Anasen with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online to be informed of the release of our product and provide your email address
Anasen collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with information on the availability of our product and special offers
Anasen securely stores your data with Webflow's integrated form system.
Anasen would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Anasen from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anasen would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Anasen for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Anasen corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Anasen to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Anasen erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Anasen restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Anasen’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Anasen transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com